[Note, although this job doesn’t seem to focus on Clojure, the manager, Annie Groeninger, pitched it as such.- Will F.]
The Consumer Electronics Customer Experience Team is looking for a senior level passionate software engineer to build a complete e-commerce solution for shopping for electronics. A successful candidate will be an experienced and talented engineer who is excited to work with a team of smart developers to build out our software platform including the customer facing website, the backend services to power our website, and internal tools contributing to our operational excellence.
You will be a significant contributor to our team and to our department. You will have plenty of opportunities to solve complex and broad business problems. Successful candidates should be passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience and writing high quality, well tested, maintainable code. We strive to maintain a reasonable work-life balance through operational excellence and have fun at work.
* At least five years of relevant software development experience
* Outstanding Java or C++ skills
* Strong technical leadership skills
* Results-oriented with strong emphasis on delivery
* Strong customer and business focus
* BS in Computer Science or related field
* Linux or Unix experience
* Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
* Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
* Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
* Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
* Programming experience in Clojure or Scala
Manager, CE-CX Dev