Writing elegant, clean code is your thing and you are not afraid to pick things up fast and be proactive in a team. Someone creative and innovative is welcome – we embrace new technologies where they can be applied and make sense.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in computer science with at least 8 years’ work experience in an operational environment.
- Strong sense of architectural balance and the implications of changes to a many-layered system.
- Experience in functional language and readiness to get hands-on with a LISP data engine.
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking environment.
- Team player with good communication skills
- Excellent command of English both in written and verbal form