Shareablee engineers grapple with some of the hardest challenges in social media analytics and big data. We are involved in every aspect of the product development process from brainstorming to coding and deployment. Products that we create drive decision-making at some of the world’s most influential brands such as NFL, ESPN, Facebook, HBO, Ebay, Subway and Samsung.
- Build features and modules that our customers fall in love with
- Work on high volume data collection, storage, and transformation
- Develop reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize various processes for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop and maintain data collectors and aggregators
- Collaborate with product managers and team leads to build the right thing
- Collaborate with directors and senior developers to build things the right way
- 2+ years of work experience as a software developer.
- A degree in computer science or a related field.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following:
- Clojure, and/or another functional language
- Python or a similar high-level general purpose language
- Experience with (or very strong interest to learn) the following frameworks and tools: Storm, Hadoop, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Django, Elasticsearch
- Basic understanding of distributed computing paradigms
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Big Data processing and Map/Reduce
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with code versioning tools such as Git
- The ability to map continuous learning to every aspect of your life
- Humble confidence
Please send resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org