Disco Melee was founded by gamers, for gamers, to deal with with the lack of social features in other gaming-centric sites, and to reinvent the concept of social streaming. Basically we are “making gaming social again”. We’re in closed beta now, but will be opening up very soon!
–What We’re After–
The frontend is built in Clojurescript and Om, the backend in Clojure on a PostgreSQL database.
While we do require some degree of prior experience with these technologies, we also greatly value an ability to learn, take ownership, be proactive, and communicate well with others.
* Good written and spoken English
* Functional programming techniques
* Modern HTML and CSS (LESS)/Bootstrap
* React (Om)
* Implementing a Photoshop design in HTML/CSS
* SQL (we use PostgreSQL)
* Data security and privacy
* JVM familiarity (ecosystem)
* XMPP protocol knowledge
* Video streaming/web video familiarity
* Distributed systems
* Payment processors
* Mobile (iOS/Android) knowledge
* Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
To submit your resume for consideration, please email email@example.com.