goCatch is looking for a senior software engineer to work full time on
its core product, which is a real time tracking and dispatch system for
taxi services. Our offices are located in Sydney, Australia. We will not
consider telecommuting, however we may be able to assist a promising
candidate to relocate.
We are a small team who prize themselves on writing quality, readable,
maintainable code, and are looking for like-minded individuals.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of
* Clojure [or a Scheme or Common Lisp, and a willingness to learn]
* willingness to work closely with collaborators, including occasional pair-programming
* cloud hosted systems; deployment on AWS
And any of the following additional skills would be considered an asset:
* programming in a functional style
* knowledge of the clojure ecosystem. We
* RabbitMQ or another message broker
* REST architecture
* IOS development
* Android/Java development
* modern front end web technologies (Angular, React, etc.)
Applicants are encouraged to send us a resume with a cover letter explaining
they development philosophy and describing their ideal working environment.
Please forward offers of interest to Alain Picard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
goCatch is an equal opportunity employer.