[Not a Lisp job, but supporting a major Lisp provider]
Franz Inc. is the provider of Allegro Common Lisp and associated
products. We are looking for a qualified applicant to help with the
* IT administration and maintenance of internal computer systems.
Possible tasks could include:
– hardware and software upgrades of Linux or Windows servers
– hardware and (system) software troubleshooting
– virtualization of existing servers
– network management
– attending to backups
Experience in the following areas would therefore be valuable:
* Linux installation and administration – shell scripting, perl, NFS,
autofs, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, Samba, iptables, RAID and LVM.
* Windows (2000 and later).
* Mac OS X experience is a plus.
This is a part-time position. Ideally, it would be 20 hours per week
spread over 3 days (M-F). This position is office-based and not
eligible for telecommuting.
If you feel you are a good match for the above, please send a letter
of interest and your resume to hrbox at franz dot com. EOE.