From an email from Hans Mollet at Alphacet:
Alphacet, Inc. develops innovative software and solutions for quantitative analysts, traders and portfolio managers.
The company’s flagship product—Alphacet Discovery—is being introduced commercially in 2008, after more than four years of intensive development. Alphacet Discovery is the only completely integrated solution for complex quantitative strategy development and deployment in the marketplace today. Alphacet Discovery seamlessly connects to leading market data vendors and market database partners, and provides advanced code-less financial modeling tools that allow “on the fly” programming, back testing, walk forward and the capability to push live—all through a revolutionary drag & drop interface.
The processing engines performing the analytics are written in LISP.
This main focus of this position is on customer interaction at every stage of the sales and support process.
– Assist sales team with product demonstrations and presentations.
– Provide training and implementation support to customers.
– Provide production support to customers via phone, e-mail or on-site.
– Assist customer in optimizing business processes around Alphacet Discovery.
– Interact with development team (issue reporting, new feature requests)
– Desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Pro-active and creative thinking to solve problems..
– Fluency in the English language.
– Solid IT expertise in Windows 2003 Server, Redhat Linux.
– Programming expertise (scripting languages, C#, Lisp, SQL).
– Excellent understanding of mathematics in the area of quantitative financial models.
(Adjacent to Metro North train station and I95 ramp)
Occasional travel may be required.
– To Head of Services
Performance will be measured by:
– Customer satisfaction and retention.
– Impact on revenue generation.
– E-mail to email@example.com