This request came directly to me:
Position: ICAD Development Software Engineer – Dassault Systemes – Charlotte, NC
If you are looking to work with cutting-edge technology then Dassault Systèmes is for you. As a world leader in 3D and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) solutions, Dassault Systèmes develops and markets PLM application software and services that support industrial processes and provide a 3D vision of the entire lifecycle of products from conception to maintenance.
We are currently recruiting an ICAD Development Software Engineer responsible for supporting, maintaining and enhancing DS’ ICAD Knowledge Based Engineering solution. This is a great position for an individual or recent BS or MS graduate who is looking to get into the IT field and gain exposure to highly advanced products and technology. This position is based in Charlotte, NC.
Education required: BS in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or related field (MS preferred).
• Good knowledge of either NT and/or UNIX with basic knowledge and ability to navigate several different operating systems, specifically Solaris, AIX, NT, HPUX
• Lisp (2-4 years)
• C++ (2-4 years)
• Java (2-4 years)
• Database (understanding of database architecture basics and SQL knowledge)
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Specific skills, knowledge and abilities required:
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Team player
• Good project management skills
• Good customer service skills
• Highly organized
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong presentation skills
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs software activities related to the integration, build, porting and/or maintenance of DS’ ICAD KBE solution.
2. Defines, recommends and implements highly efficient software solutions.
3. Verifies and insures quality using various testing techniques including test automation.
4. Understands and executes development processes. May recommend new approaches to existing software development processes and procedures.
5. Responsible for accurate and thorough documentation of software components.
6. Participates in other team activities.
Relocation assistance is available.
We offer the following terrific benefits:
Medical, Dental, Prescription drug, Vacation, Floating Holidays, Flexible Spending Account,
Dependent Care Spending Account, Tuition reimbursement Career Growth/Development
Dassault Systemes Americas Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, gender, age, national origin, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.