Job posting: https://jobs.lever.co/dodmg/85221f38-1def-4b3c-b627-6ad26d4f5df7?lever-via=CxJdiOp5C6
HRL has been on the leading edge of technology, conducting pioneering research and advancing the state of the art. This position is integrated with a growing team of scientists and engineers on HRL’s quantum computing research program.
As a DevOps/DevSecOps engineer, you’ll be focused on maintaining reliable systems for testing and delivery of HRL’s quantum software. (You will not be directly responsible for developing the software or its tests.)
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
* Monitoring the status of CI/CD infrastructure on open and air-gapped networks.
* Building and maintaining infrastructure for synchronizing software between open and air-gapped networks.
* Working closely with developers and IT staff to ensure continued reliability of integration and deployment infrastructure.
* Tracking and vetting software dependencies.
* Looking for and implementing improvements to DevSecOps practices.
Among other candidate requirements, we highly value expertise in Lisp, Python, and C++.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted in this email, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy any copies of this information in their entirety.