happy to announce that another IT startup launched, using for the
backend Allegro Common Lisp, Prolog and AllegroGraph. On the front end
side we are using web technologies.
We are looking for a talented lisper who will contribute significantly
to our goal: to build the first highly flexible production system for
the agriculture market.
Beside hard work, it’s really fun working here, and we are looking for
someone taking this challenge with us.
You will find below a more conservative job description. If it matches
your profile please contact us. If it doesn’t match your profile but
you think that you can make a valuable contribution, please contact us
So far for today!
mailto: (format nil “~a~a~a~a~a~a” “s” “se” #\@ “sekkat” #\. “eu”)
Agri-Esprit is a technology start-up company located in Strasbourg,
France, which develops a unique, highly flexible software supported
management system for agriculture world-wide. The system will
integrate all information relevant to farm management and provide
proactive support spanning strategic planning to day-to-day
operations. It will enable farm management and farm workers to make
better decisions and continuously improve their operations in order to
maximize productivity in a systematic manner while integrating
consumer requirements and environmental and social impact
We are looking for Creative IT-Developers who are interested in
working with an international, multicultural team in an
entrepreneurial environment. Work experience is helpful but not a
– Strong team player
– Willingness to learn new technologies
– Willingness to work according to an agile development methodology, inclusive of pair programming
– Degree in Informatics or similar
– Proficient in English; French a definite advantage, German helpful.
In-depth knowledge in one or more of the following fields is highly appreciated (not ranked by importance):
– Common Lisp
– Functional programming
– GIS systems and/or spatial databases, ideally web based GIS (Open-Geospatial, etc.)
– Graph databases
– IT security
– User interface design
What we offer
– A full-time position according French legislation with a competitive salary
– Performance based bonus
– Opportunities for professional development in an entrepreneurial environment